Hello Rice and Veggie Lovers! Still planning your weekend special menu? Don’t worry. Our Chef is here with aromatic ‘Vegetable Pulao’ recipe to tantalize your taste buds with the flavors and fragrance of rich and healthy vegetables. Try out on this weekend and share your experience with us!
#FoodLab #CookItRight #MagicalRecipes
Cooking time 45 min Serving 3-4
Basmati Rice 250 gm
Bush Bean 100 gms
Peas ½ cup
Green Chillies 8-9
Coriander ½ cup
Cumin Seeds ½ Tsp
Salt ½ Tsp
Ginger-Garlic Paste 1 Tbsp
Yogurt 1 Cup
Salt ½ Tbsp
Red Chilli (Powder) ½ Tbsp
All Spices (Garam Masala) ½ Tsp
Turmeric Powder ¼ Tsp
Black Cardamom 2
Cinnamon Stick 1
Bay Leaf 1
Black Pepper 10
Cumin Seed 1 Tsp
Salt 1 Tbsp
– Cut onion, tomato, carrot, bush bean, potato, cauliflower into small pieces separately and set aside.
– Blend green chillies, coriander, cumin seeds with salt to make ‘green chilli paste’.
– Heat oil in pan and add onion. Saute until light brown.
– Add ginger-garlic paste and tomato in pan. Saute with onion.
– Add Yogurt, salt, red chilli powder, garam masala, turmeric powder and green chilli paste. Mix well and Saute.
– Add bush beans, carrot, cauliflower, potato and peas in pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes on medium flame
– Mix ½ cup of water. Set Aside
– Take another pan to prepare rice.
– Add 2 cup water in pan.
– Add black cardamom, cinnamon stick, bay leaf, cloves, black pepper and cumin seed and salt in water. Mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes
– Add rice and cook.
– Drain water when rice is almost 70% cooked
– Set a layer of rice in pan.
– Add vegetable curry and put remaining rice over it.
– Add coriander leaves and green chillies.
– Simmer for 10 minutes on low flame
– Mix rice and serve.