Give a tangy touch to your meals with this quick and delicious recipe of ‘Tomato Chutney’ by Food Lab . This recipe for tomato chutney is the best for a condiment to be paired with rice or parathas. Try it and you would never want to run out of this mouth watering tomato chutney!
#Foodlab #TomatoChutney #MagicalRecipe #TamatarChutney #Chutney #Pickle
Cooking time 20 Min. Serving 4 – 5
Oil 100 ml
Black Seeds 1 Tsp
Cumin Seeds 1 Tsp
Red Pepper 10-12
Curry Leaves 10-12
Tomatoes 500 gm
Salt ½ Tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste 1 Tsp
Red Pepper ½ Tsp
Crushed Red Pepper ½ Tsp
Turmeric Powder ¼ Tsp
Tamarind Paste 1 Tbsp
Green Chilli 2-3
– Take oil in a pan
– Add black seeds, Cumin seeds, Red pepper, Curry leaves and Saute them for 5 minutes.
– Add tomatoes, salt, ginger garlic paste, red pepper, crushed red pepper and turmeric powder .
– Mix well and bring it to boil.
– Cook for 10 minutes on medium flame or till the tomatoes get soft.
– Add Tamarind paste and green chilli. Mix well.
– Cook for 2 minutes or until the oil separates.