Try this amazingly scrumptious, authentic ‘Thai Sweet & Sour Chicken’ in the comfort of your own kitchen to make best use of your Quarantine time. Serve it with our Fried Rice (https://bit.ly/2VbrR2K) to make a wholesome meal for lunch or Dinner! #Foodlab #CookItRight #MagicalRecipe #ThaiSweetAndSourChicken #CookAtHome
Making time 30 Min. Serving 3-4
Boneless chicken 400 gms
Onion (Sliced) ½
Garlic 5-6 Pieces
Pineapple 2 Slices
Fish Sauce 3 Tbsp
Vinegar 2 Tbsp
Sugar 2 Tbsp
Tomato Ketchup 2 Tbsp
Oil 2 Tbsp
Salt ½ Tsp
Red Chilli (Crushed) ½ Tsp
Corn flour 1 Tbsp
Water 2 Tbsp
Spring Onion (green)
– Cut onion, garlic, pineapple, cucumber and capsicum into pieces. Keep Aside.
– Take a bowl. Add Fish sauce, vinegar, sugar, tomato ketchup. Mix them well to make a thai sauce. Keep Aside.
– Heat oil in pan. Add garlic and onion. Stir fry until turned light brown.
– Add chicken, salt, and red chilli. Stir cook until chicken gets tender.
– Add already prepared Thai sauce, capsicum, cucumber and pineapple. Mix well while cooking.
– Mix corn flour with water and add with chicken.
– Cook until desired consistency.
– Garnish with spring onion (green) and serve with Fried Rice (https://bit.ly/2VbrR2K)