Make your favorite steak with the juicy tarragon sauce recipe to turn it some something special
Ingredients (For Grilled Chicken)
- Chicken Fillet 04 pieces
- Salt ½ Tsp
- Black pepper ½ Tsp
- Mixed Herbs ¼ Tsp
- Ginger Garlic paste 1 Tsp
- Soya Sauce ½ Tbsp
- BBQ / Chilli Garlic Sauce 2 Tbsp
- Oil 2 Tbsp
Ingredients (For Tarragon Sauce)
- Oil 2-3 Tbsp
- Garlic Cloves 2-3
- Salt ¼ Tsp
- Black pepper ¼ Tsp
- Tarragon Leaves ¼ Tsp
- Chilli Garlic Sauce 1 Tsp
- Fresh Cream 200 ml
- Take chicken fillets and poke holes with meat tenderizer.
- Put fillets in bowl and add salt, black pepper, mixed herbs, ginger garlic paste, soya sauce and BBQ sauce.
- Mix and Marinate for 2-3 Hours
- Grease grill pan with oil, Place marinated chicken fillets and cook/grill on low flame 7-8 minutes
- Set aside
Preparation of Tarragon Sauce:
- Add oil in sauce pan
- Add chopped garlic cloves and sauté until light brown
- Add salt, black pepper, tarragon leaves and chilli garlic sauce
- Mix well and cook until thick.
- Pour Sauce on grilled chicken fillet and serve with boiled veggies of your choice.