If you are looking for quick and easy sweet treat, then try this exclusive recipe of Suji Ka Halwa from Food Lab. This toothsome and tasty home made Halwa, is the best choice to serve as Niaz-e-Muharram. Do try it today to keep it easy in the Kitchen and on pocket!
Cooking Time: 15 mins Serves 4-5
Desi Ghee 1 cup
Semolina 1 cup
Water 2 cups
Sugar 1 cup
Crushed almonds 1tbsp
Crushed pistachio 1 tbsp
Gold color 1/8 tsp
Water 2 tbsp
- Add ghee and cardamom in a pan.Saute it for 1 minute on medium flame.
- Add semolina in the pan and cook until the color changes on medium low flame.
- Add water and mix it well.
- Add sugar and mix well on low flame.
- Mix Gold color with water to prepare a color mixture.
- Add the mixture of color, almonds and pistachio. Simmer for 3-4 minutes on low flame.
- Ready to serve.