This ‘Special Macroni Salad’ from our chef, is a family-pleaser in every dinner, cookout or picnic! This is an easy appetizing side dish you can make with a special creamy and tangy dressing. Try it and share your feedback with us! #Foodlab #CookItRight #MagicalRecipe #MacroniSalad
Making time 15-20 Min. Serving 4-5
Elbow Macroni (Boiled) 1 Cup
Capsicum 1 Medium
Carrot 1 Medium
Tomato 1 Medium
Onion 1 Medium
Peas 1 Cup
For Dressing :
Mayonnaise 3 Tbsp
Salt ¼ Tsp
Black Pepper ¼ Tsp
Red Chilli Flakes 1 Tsp
Garlic Powder ¼ Tsp
Mixed Herbs ¼ Tsp
Vinegar ½ Tbsp
– Chop capsicum, tomato, carrot, onion into small pieces.
– Put boiled macroni in a salad bowl.
– Add carrot, capsicum, tomato, onion and peas.
– Mix well.
– Take mayonnaise in a bowl.
– Add salt, black pepper, red chilli, garlic powder, mixed herbs and vinegar.
– Mix well to make thick dressing
– Mix dressing with macroni and serve.