Are you up for some seasoned curry on this Eid? Try this classic Pakistani curry of ‘Special Kofta Salan” made of tender meatballs (Mutton or Beef) cooked in a spicy and flavorful sauce. Serve this Special Kofta Salan” with our home made Garlic Naan (https://bit.ly/34xjkeS) to make it a wholesome tasty meal for family and guests.
#Foodlab #KoftaSalaan #MagicalRecipe #SpecialKoftaSalaan #EidulAdha #EidulAdhaDawat #DawatDishes #BeefKoftay #KoftayKaSalaan #KoftaCurry #MuttonKoftaCurry
Cooking time 30-35 min. Serving 4-5
Fried Onion paste 3 Tbsp
Yoghurt 250 gm
Ginger / Garlic Paste 1 Tbsp
Salt 1 Tbsp
Red Chilli 1 Tbsp
Coriander Powder 1 Tbsp
Garam Masala 1 Tsp
Coconut Powder 2 Tbsp
Oil 1 cup
Mutton/Beef minced 500 gms
Fresh coriander ½ cup
Green chillies 4-5
Garlic Cloves 4-5
Salt ½ Tsp
Bread slice(soaked in water) 1
Water 500 ml
– Blend fried onion to make its paste.
– Mix ginger/garlic paste, salt, red chilli, garam masala, coconut powder, fried onion paste with Yogurt.
– Heat oil in pan.
– Put yogurt paste in oil and cook on high flame till the oil gets separated.
– Take minced beef, fresh coriander, green chillies, Garlic cloves, salt, bread slices. Cook until well combined.
– Make balls out of the beef without cracks and of equal size.
– Cook for 5-7 minutes on medium low flame.
– Add water and mix gently.
– Cook for 15-20 minutes on medium low flame.
– Cook until get the desired consistency on high flame.
– Sprinkle some fresh coriander and ready to serve.