Today, learn to make exclusive dessert recipe of ShahiTukray in typical Indian Style to give royal treat to your taste buds. This easy to prepare dessert has nice flavor of saffron and cardamom and can be served as warm or chilled.
Cooking Time: 35-40 mins Serves 6-7
Crafted butter/oil 1½ cup
Bread slices 6-7
Milk 1 ltr
Cardamom powder ½ tsp
Saffron strands 1 pinch
Sugar 3 tbsp
Khoyaa 1 tbsp
Almond pistachio ½ cup
Raisins ¼ cup
- Add crafted butter and bread slices in a pan.Fry until light brown on low medium flame.
- Add milk, cardamom powder, Saffron strands and sugar in a pan. Cook until reduce to half
- Keep stirring in between.
- Add khoya, almonds pistachio and raisins. Mix it well.
- Put bread slices in the serving dish and add the Milk in the dish of bread.