Happy moments are incomplete without sweet treats. On this Eid, don’t miss to try this easy and delicious recipe of kheer by Food Lab to complete your party menu. This Kheer recipe by Food Lab is the perfect dish to celebrate Eid and serve as dessert after hearty dinner.
Cooking time 30 hours .
Basmati rice 1 cup
Water 1 cup
Milk 2 Ltr
Water 2 cup
Cardamom powder 1 Tsp
Sugar 2 cup
Khoyaa ½ cup
Almonds + pistachio ½ cup
– Take soaked rice and add water. Mix it well and set aside.
– Take milk in a pot. Add water and bring it to boil.
– Add the soaked rice and water mixture in the pot and cardamom powder.
– Cook it on medium high flame for 20 min-stir in between.
– Add sugar and khoya. Cook for 10 minutes on medium high flame.
– Add almonds and pistachio. Mix well
– Take out in the serving bowl.
– Garnish with Almond and Pistachio and serve.