Try this special “Prawn Pulao” recipe from our chef to give delicious surprise to your family. This recipe will surely tantalize the taste buds of seafood lovers to make a perfect treat for them for pleasant start of the week. Do try and share your feedback with us!
#Foodlab #CookItRight #MagicalRecipe #PrawnPulao
Making time 30 Min. Serving 4-5
Rice (Basmati) 500 gms
Prawns 500 grams
Onion 1 medium
Ginger-Garlic paste 1 Tbsp
Salt 2 Tbsp
Red Chilli (Crushed) ½ Tbsp
Red Chilli (Powder) ½ Tbsp
Garam Masala 1 Tsp
Turmeric Powder ¼ Tsp
Green Chillies 5-6
Coriander ¼ cup
Cumin seeds 1 Tsp
– Cut onion, tomatoes and potatoes into pieces.
– Blend green chillies, coriander and cumin seeds to make paste. Keep aside
– Heat oil in pan and saute onion until light brown.
– Add tomatoes and cook them while mixing.
– Add yogurt, ginger-garlic paste, salt, red chilli (crushed and powder), garam masala, turmeric powder and green chilli paste. Mix well while cooking on low flame.
– Add potatoes and cook while mixing.
– Add prawns and simmer for 5 minutes
– Soak rice for 20 minutes and add in prawns. Add water (300 ml).
– Add coriander and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
– Garnish with fresh coriander and serve.