Let’s learn to make famous “Peshawari Mutton Charsi Karahi” in an easiest way with Food Lab. Made with fresh mutton from Aimaan Foods, This recipe of irresistible and flavorful “Peshawari Mutton Charsi Karahi” is sure to amaze you with its mouth-watering and tempting taste . Serve it with home made Tandoor style Garlic Naan (https://bit.ly/2RQCJlK) to make a perfect combination.
Cooking time 30 Min. Serving 3-4
Oil 200 ml
Mutton 1 Kg
Ginger – Garlic Paste 2 Tbsp
Salt 1 Tsp
Water 700 ml
Black Pepper 1 Tsp
Green Chilies 5-6
Kasuri Methi ½ Tsp
– Heat oil in pan. Add mutton, ginger-garlic paste, and salt.
– Stir cook, until meat changes it color.
– Add water and cover the pan with lid. Cook on low flame for until meat gets tender
– Add half-cut tomatoes and cover the lid for ten minutes until tomatoes turn soft. Mash tomatoes and mix it with mutton.
– Add black pepper, ginger and green chilies.
– Mix and serve.