On this ‘World Pancake Day’, try out this easy recipe to make soft & downy pancakes with a scrumptious malty flavor. This recipe will make you learn to make pancake batter from scratch in so simple way that you’ll wonder why you never did it before!
#Foodlab #CookItRight #MagicalRecipe #WorldPancakeDay
Cooking time 20 min Serving 4-5
Flour 1-1/4 cup
Salt One Pinch
Baking Powder 2 Tsp
Sugar (Ground) 01 Tbsp
Butter 04 Tbsp
Milk 1 Cup
Vanilla Essence ¼ Tsp
– Mix flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl .
– Take two eggs in a separate bowl and add ground sugar in it. Whisk well.
– Add butter, milk and vanilla essence in eggs and beat well.
– Add flour mixture in eggs and mix well.
– Let the batter sit undisturbed for five minutes. After five minutes you will see bubbles in the batter. Do not stir again (Very important)
– Gently dip out ½ cup of batter and place it on a buttered frying pan.
– Cook until bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake.
– Flip with a spatula and brown the other side.
– Serve with the honey syrup.