Today try making this mouth-watering Orange Lemon Chiffon cake at home and give memorable sweet treat to your family. This recipe of tasty and spongy Orange Lemon Chiffon cake with fresh & zesty citrus flavor is so simple that you’ll wonder why you never did it before!
Cooking time 50 Min. Serving 4-5
All purpose flour (Maida) 2¼ cups
Baking Powder 1 Tbsp
Salt ½ tsp
Lemon Zest 1 Tbsp
Lemon Juice 2 Tbsp
Orange Juice ¾ Cup
Oil ½ Cup
Caster sugar 1¼ cup
– Take eggs and put their yolks (6 eggs) and whites (7 eggs) in separate bowls.
– Take another bowl, and add Maida, baking powder, salt, lemon zest, lemon juice, orange juice, oil egg yolks, caster sugar (1 Cup).
– Beat the mixture until it you get smooth texture.
– Beat egg whites until it becomes foamy.
– Add caster sugar ( ¼ cup) and beat until formation of stiff peak. Add it to the cake mixture and mix gently in one direction.
– Take cake pan and grease it with butter. Dust it with Maida and Pour cake mixture in it.
– Bake in preheated oven at 170 degrees for 35-40 minutes