Try these yummy, crunchy and easy Chana Samosas in your snacks menu or side dish during party dinner. This quick recipe of Chana Filling paired with easy folding technique of Samosas, are must try to add delectable flavor in your Snack menu. Serve it with our exclusive Date-Tamarind’ & ‘Mint-Coriander’ chutnies to get best taste out of it.
Cooking time 35 Min. Serving 7-8
Split Bengal gram (chana daal) 300 gms
Chopped onion 1
Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
Salt 1 tbsp
Red chilli ½ tbsp
Crushed red chilli ½ tbsp.
All spices 1 tsp
Cumin seeds ½ tbsp.
Water (as required) 500 ml
Fresh coriander leaves ½ cup
Fresh mint leaves ¼ cup
Green chillies 2
– In cooking pot, add split Bengal gram(soaked overnight) , chopped onion, ginger garlic paste, salt, red chilli, crushed red chilli, all spices, cumin seeds and water. Mix well.
– Turn on the flame and bring it to boil.
– Cover the lid and cook for 20-25 minutes on low flame.
– Put the Bengal gram mixture in grinder. Add coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chillies and grind it well to prepare samosa filling.
– Make a paste by mixing 2 Tbsp flour and water.
– Take a samosa pattis and put filling in the one of the corner.
– Fold the patti in the shape of samosa as shown in the video.
– Apply flour paste in the corner to bind the samosa closely.
– Make all samosas with the same method.
– Deep fry them until turned brown.
– Take them out and serve with our ‘Date-Tamarind’ & ‘Mint-Coriander’ dips https://bit.ly/2VtbmAM.