Try this simple yet delicious Mutton Yakhni Pulao, by FoodLab, to add to your party menu or family dinner. This indulging and flavorful rice recipe of Mutton Yakhni Pulao is an enticing combination of Mutton and Rice with aromatic fragrance that will make everyone to love it. Serve it with Raita and Kairi Ki Chatni by Food Lab (https://bit.ly/2MVUQ79) to add spicy and tangy flavor to the pulao.
#Foodlab #MuttonYakhniPulao #MagicalRecipe #MuttonPulao #Mutton #Pulao #MuttonDishes #eiduladha
Cooking time 50-55 Min. Serving 7-8
Basmati Rice 1 kg
Mutton 1.5 kg
Water 1.25 ltr
Garlic Cloves 6-7
Salt 2 Tbsp
Black ball pepper 1 Tsp
Cloves 1 Tsp
Black Cardamom 3
Coriander (Seeds) 2 Tbsp
Fennel Seeds 2 Tbsp
Oil 2 Cup
Ginger Garlic paste 1 Tbsp
Beaten Yogurt 1 Cup
Green Chilli Paste 2 Tbsp
Black Cardamom 2
Ball Black Pepper 8-9
Bay Leaf 1
Cinnamon Stick 1
– Take water in a cooking pot and add onions, garlic cloves, mutton and salt.
– Mix it all together
– Put black ball pepper, cloves, black cardamom, coriander, funnel seeds in a pocket.
– Put the all spices pocket in the mutton water.
– Cook for 40-45 minutes on low medium flame till the meat gets tender.
– Discard the all spices pocket
– Separate the meat and discard rest from the mutton stock and set the stock aside.
– Take oil and Add ginger garlic paste, beaten yogurt, green chilli paste and 1 Tbsp salt. Mix together.
– Cook for 4-5 minutes – Medium Flame
– Add Black cardamom, Ball black pepper, cloves, bay leaf, cinnamon stick and the mutton. Mix all the things together and add mutton stock.
– Bring it to boil and add basmati rice and mix it together.
– Simmer for 15 minutes on medium low flame.