On this Eid, give your taste buds a perfect treat with this exotic curry of “Mutton Paya”. The spices used in this easy recipe of Mutton Paya” will give it a heavenly taste and texture to make it a impressive addition to your Bakra Eid menu.
#Foodlab #MuttonPaya #MagicalRecipe #Paya #EidulAdha #EidulAdhaDawat #DawatDishes
Cooking time 6-7 hours . Serving 8-9
Mutton Trotters (Paye) 2 dozen
Ginger Garlic Paste 2 Tbsp
Salt 2 Tbsp
Red chilli 3 Tbsp
Coriander powder 1-1/2 Tbsp
All spices 1 Tbsp
Kashmiri red chilli 1 Tbsp
Turmeric Powder 1/2 Tsp
Wheat Flour 2 Tbsp
– Wash and clean trotters and put them in a large cooking pot.
– Add water, ginger garlic paste, salt, red chilli, Kashmiri red chilli, Turmeric powder, Coriander powder and all spices. Mix it well
– Cook on high flame and bring to boil.
– Cover for 3-4 hours on low flame.
– Add water if required.
– Cover for 3-4 hours more on low flame..
– Make a mixture of flour (2 Tbsp) and water (1/2 Cup) and add it in the Payaa gravy. Cook for 2 minutes.
– Take it in a serving bowl. Garnish with green chillies, fresh coriander and ginger and serve.