Try this easy, succulent and spiced Mutton Masala Chops recipe from our chef. You would simply wonder how the simple ingredients pull out the savors, you would fall in love with!! Making Mutton chops can’t be easier than this!
#Foodlab #CookItRight #MagicalRecipe #MuttonMasalaChops
Cooking time 60 Min. Serving 4-5 persons
Mutton chops 500 grams
Oil 100 ml
Onion (sliced) 1 (medium)
Ginger-garlic paste 1 Tbsp
Yogurt 100 gms
Salt 1 Tsp
Red Chilli (Powder) 1 Tsp
Red Chilli (Crushed) 1 Tsp
Garam Masala 1 Tsp
Green chillies 6-7
Fresh Coriander Method:
– Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
– Add onion, mix and sauté till translucent.
– Add ginger-garlic paste, mix and sauté well
– Add mutton chops and mix.
– Add Yogurt, salt, red chilli (powder & crushed) and garam masala powder. Mix well.
– Add 500ml of water and cook for 40-45 minutes on medium flame.
– Add green chillies.
– Garnish with fresh coriander and serve with Naans or Rice of your choice.