Try this delicious Muton Kunna with home made Kunna Masala recipe by FoodLab. This exclusive recipe of Mutton Kunna comes with a tempting taste, smooth texture and rich flavors for to make it a very special dish on Eid Ul Adha. If you’re planning a memorable meaty treat to your family and friends on this Bakra Eid, then this Mutton Kunna recipe by FoodLab is a definite choice to make at home!!
#Foodlab #MuttonKunna #MagicalRecipe #Kunna #Mutton #EidulAdha #EidulAdhaDawat #DawatDishes
Cooking time 4-5 hours . Serving 6-7
Ingredients (For Kunna Masala):
- Black Cumin 6 Tbsp
- Coriander Seeds 8 Tbsp
- Cloves 1 Tbsp
- Nutmeg powder 1 Tbsp
- Star anise 2
- Cardamom 1 Tbsp
- Black ball pepper 2 Tbsp
- Ingredients (For Mutton Kunna):
- Oil 1-1/2 cup
- Onion 1 medium
- Mutton 1.5 kg
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 Tbsp
- Salt 1 Tbsp
- Red chilli 2 Tbsp
- Kashmiri red chilli 1 Tbsp
- Turmeric Powder ¼ Tsp
- Kunna masala 3 Tbsp
- Water 1 Ltr
- Wheat + Water 2 Tbsp
- Black Cumin 1 Tsp
Method for Kunna Masala Preparation
- Add black cumin, coriander seeds, cloves, nutmeg powder, star anise, cardamom, black ball pepper in a pan.
- Cook them for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Grind all the spices well to make Kunna Masala. Put it in a jar and set aside. Mutton Kunna Preparation Method for Kunna Preparation
- Take oil in a pan.
- Add onion and cook them until translucent.
- Add mutton, ginger garlic paste, salt, red chilli, Kashmiri red chilli, Turmeric powder and the Kunna masala.
- Mix it well and cook on high flame until oil separates.
- Add water and bring it to boil.
- Cook for 3-4 hours or till the meat gets tender on low flame.
- Make a mixture of flour (2 Tbsp) and water (1 Cup) and add it in the Mutton gravy. Cook for 2 minutes to get thick gravy.
- Sprinkle black cumin and mix.
- Take it in a serving bowl. Garnish with green chillies, fresh coriander and ginger and serve.