Sweetened your Eid, by making this delicious Mewa Puri at home. This easy and quick recipe will be unique addition on your Eid table and will delight everyone in the family. You must try it this Eid to make it a special day!! #Foodlab #CookItRight #MagicalRecipe #IftarRecipe #CookAtHome #MewaPuri #EidRecipes #EidDawat #Sweet #Eid Dessert #MeethiEid #EidDawat #KhoyaPuri
Cooking time 30 Min. Serving 4-5
Sugar ½ cup
Khoya ½ cup
Cardamom Powder ½ Tsp
Maida 2 cup
Butter/Ghee 1 Tsp
– Chop Pistachios, almonds and coconut in small pieces
– Put Pistachios, almonds, coconut Raisins, sugar, khoya cardamom powder in a bowl and mix well to prepare filling.
– Take Maida in another bowl.
– Add salt, butter and water to prepare a dough
– Cover it and leave for 30 minutes.
– Take a small portion of dough and roll it to make a thin circle.
– Cut into a small circle.
– Put the meva filling and close it in a D-shape (Puri) as shown in video
– Make all Puris with the same method.
– Heat oil in pan and fry Puris until turned golden brown.
– Serve it with Kheer.