Potatoes cutlets are loved by all. Today on Iftar, try this special recipe of scrumptious potato cutlets filled with Mayonnaise. Serve it with our exclusive Date-Tamarind’ & ‘Mint-Coriander’ chutnies (https://bit.ly/2VtbmAM) to get best taste out of it!
#Foodlab #CookItRight #MagicalRecipe
Cooking time 30Min. Serving 4-5
Boiled Potatoes 5
Salt ½ Tsp
Black Pepper ½ Tsp
Red Chilli (Crushed) 1 Tsp
Oil 3 Tbsp
– In a bowl, take boiled potatoes and mash them.
– Add salt, black pepper, red chilli and lemon syrup and mix well with mashed potatoes.
– Now make a ball of potatoes and fill in the Mayonnaise as shown in video.
– Transform the ball in the shape of cutlets.
– Dip the cutlets in beaten eggs.
– Shallow fry on medium flame until turned golden brown.
– Take them out and serve with the ‘Date-Tamarind’ & ‘Mint-Coriander’ dips https://bit.ly/2VtbmAM.