Here comes the easy, tasty and spicy masala tawwa beef boti recipe from our chef. You would simply wonder how the simple ingredients pull out the savors, you would fall in love with!! Making Beef Boti can’t be easier than this with fresh beef boti pack from Tawaqqo!
Boneless Beef Cubes 1 Kg
Raw Papaya 2 Tbsp
Ginger garlic paste 1 Tsp
Salt 1 tsp
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
Crushed red chilli 1 tsp
Kashmiri red chilli 1 tsp
Cumin powder 1 tsp
Garam Masala 1 Tsp
Coriander Powder 1 Tbsp
Yogurt ½ cup
– Take a bowl and mix raw papaya with beef boti. Marinate for at least one hour.
– Grease cooking pan with oil and cook beef boti on it until it changes its color.
– Add ginger garlic paste, salt, red chilli powder, Kashmiri red chilli, red chilli flakes, cumin powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder and yogurt.
– Mix well and cover the lid of the pan to cook for fifteen minutes.
– Add lemon zest, green chillies and fresh coriander.
– Give coal smoke and cover it for fifteen minutes.
– Serve hot with naan of your choice.