Missing Mango Mousse of your favorite restaurants? In this mango season, learn to make delicious Mango Mousse at home and enjoy amazing Mango Treat with family!
#Foodlab #CookItRight #MagicalRecipe #CookAtHome #Mango #Mousse #MangoMousse #MangoMousseRecipe #EgglessMangoMousseRecipe #MousseDeMango #EgglessMangoMousse #EasyMangoMousseRecipe, #MangoMousseWithoutGelatin #CreamyMangoMousseDessert #MangoDessert #MangoRecipes #EasyMangoMousse #MangoMousseVideo
Cooking time 20 Min Serves 4-5
Whipping Cream 250 ml
Castor Sugar 2 Tbsp
– Keep a bowl dipped in chilling water.
– Add 1Tbsp Caster sugar and mix with cream with the help of beater (Start with low speed and then increase it to high).
– Put chilled whipping cream in a bowl and beat it well at fast speed till it makes soft peaks. Keep Aside
– Peel the mangoes, chop them into pieces and put them in a bowl.
– Add 1 Tbsp caster sugar and blend for 2-3 minutes or until it forms into a smooth pulp (puree).
– Add mango puree in whipping cream and fold the puree gently into the cream in 2-3 batches.
– Pour mousse into the serving glass and refrigerate for 6-7 hours.
– Garnish with some chopped mangoes and serve.