Everyone likes frozen treats in summer. With Mangoes around, there’s nothing quite like homemade Mango Kulfi. Try this tempting No Cream No Condensed Milk Mango Kulfi recipe to delight everyone in the family!
#Foodlab #CookItRight #MagicalRecipe #CookAtHome #Mango #Kulfi #MangoKulfi
Cooking time 35-40 Min Serves 10-12
Fresh Milk 1 ltr
Powdered Milk ½ cup
Sugar ½ cup
Crushed Pistachio 4 Tbsp
Corn Flour 1 Tbsp
Castor Sugar 2 Tbsp
– Take a heavy bottom pan and add add full-fat milk. Simmer it on low flame till it reduces to half.
– Keep scrapping the sides and bottom of the pan, to avoid the milk from sticking to the pan.
– Add powdered milk and mix while cooking.
– Add sugar and pistachios. Cook while stirring until the sugar is dissolved completely.
– Add cornflour and cook for 4-5 minutes while stirring till the milk gets thicken and form a creamy texture.
– Switch off the flame and let it cool down completely.
– Blend mangoes with castor sugar to form mango puree.
– Add this puree into milk and mix well.
– Pour this kulfi mixture to plastic cups or matki and garnish with chopped pistachios.
– Cover with aluminium foil and place in the freezer for 7-8 hours, preferably overnight.
Note: You may also pour in the mango kulfi mixture in the moulds, cover them with a lid and insert the ice cream sticks.