Today, make your family delighted with luscious stir-fried chicken with the perfect combination of salty, sweet and spicy flavor! Serve it with Fried Rice and share your feedback with us!
#Foodlab #CookItRight #MagicalRecipe #KungPaoChicken
Making time 30 Min. Serving 3-4
Chicken Boneless 400 gm
Salt ½ Tsp
White Pepper ½ Tsp
Soya Sauce 2 Tbsp
Lemon 1 Small
Oil 3 Tbsp
Garlic cloves 4-5
Ginger 1 small piece
Spring Onion (White) 3-4 stalks
Red Chillies (Broken) 5-6
Chicken stock 250 ml
Corn Flour 2 Tbsp
Soya Sauce 1 Tbsp
Sugar 2 Tsp
Water ½ cup
Spring Onion (Green) 1 stalk
– Take chicken in a bowl.
– Add salt, white pepper, soya sauce and lemon syrup. Mix well and keep aside.
– Add oil in pan.
– Saute garlic and ginger in oil until light brown.
– Add spring onion (white) and Red chillies and keep frying until it turned light brown.
– Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes while stirring.
– Add chicken stock and cook for 2 minutes.
– Take corn flour in a small bowl or cup.
– Add soya sauce, sugar, and water. Mix well to make thick paste.
– Add this paste in the chicken and mix well while cooking for 1 minute.
– Garnish with spring onion and peanuts.
– Serve with Fried rice and enjoy .