Beat the heat with this cool and refreshing ‘Keri Ka Sharbat’. Try this sweet & sour Keri Ka Sharbat and enjoy tasty and healthy beverage to fight against the summer heat!!
#Foodlab #KeriKaSharbat#MagicalRecipe #CookAtHome #KairiKaSharbat #AamPanna #SummerDrink
Cooking time 30 Min. Serving 12-15
Kairi / Raw mangoes ½ Kg
Water 750 ml
Sugar 500 gms
Cardamom powder ½ Tsp
Black Salt ½ Tsp
– Peel the raw mangoes and cut them into pieces.
– Add water in a pan. Add raw mangoes and bring it to boil.
– Cover the pan with the lid and cook for fifteen minutes on low flame or until the mangoes gets fully tender.
– Slightly mash the mangoes with the help of spatula.
– Add sugar and cook for five minutes or until sugar gets dissolved.
– Let the mixture cool completely and add in blender jar.
– Add cardamom powder and black salt.
– Blend the mixture until mixed together.
– Fill the concentrated syrup in any bottle to make Kairi Ka Sharbat.