Biryani lovers! ‘Keema Biryani’ recipe is the perfect way to satisfy your Biryani cravings! Do try it out and you will never be disappointed.
#Foodlab #KeemaBiryani #MagicalRecipe #BeefBiryani #QeemaBiryani #Biryani
Cooking time 45 Min. Serving 4-5
Basmati rice 750 gms
Minced beef ½ kg
Oil 1/2 cup
Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
Yogurt 1 cup
Salt 1 tbsp
Red chilli powder 1 tbsp
Kashmiri red chilli 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder ½ tsp
Cumin powder 1 tsp
All spices 1 tsp
Green cardamom 3-4
Black cardamom 1
Cinnamon stick 1
Bay leaf 1
Black pepper 10
Gold color dissolved in water :
Gold color ½ tsp
Water 2 tbsp
Fresh coriander leaves
Green chillies 5-6
Green Chilli Paste Ingredients:
Green chillies 8-9
Coriander ½ cup
Cumin seeds ½ tsp
Salt ½ tsp
– Heat oil in a pan and add onions, green cardamom, black cardamom, cinnamon stick, bay leaf, black pepper and cloves. Fry until it gets translucent.
– Add tomatoes and simmer for 3 minutes on low flame. Mash the tomatoes well.
– Add yogurt in the pan and add salt, red chilli powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder, Turmeric powder, cumin powder, all spices and green chilli paste( A paste of green chillies, coriander, cumin seeds and salt.). Mix well.
– Cook until oil gets separated on high flame.
– Add minced beef and mix it well. Simmer for 30 minutes on low flame or till the meat gets tender.
– Add basmati rice in a pot(boiled with all spices until ¾ done) and add the minced beef masala in the pot.
– Sprinkle fried onions and coriander and add some more rice on it.
– Add fried onions and fresh coriander on top of it.
– Add green chillies, squeeze a lemon and add gold color.
– Simmer for 10 minutes on low flame and serve.