Today, try this exclusive recipe of ‘Kadhi Pakora’ by our chef to make your Sunday blissful with this comfort dish. This tantalizingly delicious recipe of typical Indian Style ‘Kadhi Pakora’ has simply irresistible texture and unparalleled taste to amaze all in the family. Do try it today and share your feedback with us!!
#Foodlab #KadhiPakora #MagicalRecipe #Kadhi #Pakora #Pakoray #KadhiPakoraRecipe
Cooking time 40-45 Min. Serving 4-5
Gram Flour 3 Tbsp
Yogurt ½ Kg
Salt ½ Tbsp
Red Chilli Powder 1 Tsp
Turmeric Powder ¼ Tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste 1 Tsp
Water 750 ml
Cumin seeds (grinded) ½ Tsp
Curry Leaves 3-4 Stalks
Gram Flour 1 Cup
Salt 1 Tsp
Red Chilli 1 Tsp
Baking Soda ¼ Tsp
Water 1 Cup
Button Red Chillies 8-9
Curry leaves 12-14
Cumin seeds 1 tsp
Oil ½ Cup
Black Seeds ½ Tsp
-In a bowl, add yogurt gram flour, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and gingr-garlic paste. Whisk well until smooth.
– Heat pan and Pour the kadhi mixture in a pan. Add water and whisk well.
– Add cumin seeds and curry leaves. Bring mixture to boil.
– Cook on low flame for 30-40 minutes (stir in between)
– In a bowl, add gram flour, red chili podwer, baking soda and salt. Add water and mix well to form batter.
-Heat oil in a wok (Kadhai). Drop pakora batter in the oil with a spoon.
-Fry them until golden brown and crispy.
-Add deep fried pakora in kadhi mixture. Keep Aside
-Heat oil in fry pan.
– Add cumin seeds, whole red chillies, black seeds and curry leaves.
– Fry for 2 minutes on high flame.
-Add tarka in pakora khadi mixture.
-Serve the kadhi hot with steamed rice.