Don’t let you Bakra Eid festivity end and try this recipe of Kababs to take your taste buds to another level. These succulent melt-in-mouth “Kachay Qeemay Kay Kabab” are lusciouslycrisp outside and moist and juicy inside to make it a perfect side dish in your regular meals or party menu. Beef mince mixed with aromatic spices will give it a taste that is sure to be loved!
Cooking Time: 30 Min Serves 4-5
Beef (Minced) 500 gms
Salt 1 Tsp
Red Chilli Flakes 1 Tsp
Cumin Powder 1 Tsp
Coriander Seeds (Crushed) 1 Tbsp
All Spices Powder ½ Tsp
Ginger-Garlic Paste 1 Tbsp
Green Chilli Paste 2 Tbsp
Fresh Coriander leaves ½ Cup
Gram Flour 5 Tbsp
Raw Papaya ½ Tsp
Oil 1 Cup
- Take beef mince in a bowl.
- Add Salt, Red Chilli Flakes, Cumin Powder, Coriander Seeds (Crushed), All Spices Powder, Ginger-Garlic Paste, Green Chilli Paste, Lemon syrup, Fresh Coriander leaves, Gram Flour and egg.
- Add Raw Papaya or any Meat Tenderizer agent. Mix all ingredients with Beef mince.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Take small portion and form shape of long kababs with hands.
- Heat oil in pan and shallow fry kababs from all sides on Low-Med flame.