Make your Sunday special with this quick and easy recipe of flavorful ‘Jhat Pat chicken Pulao’. Try this scrumptious ‘Chicken Pulao’ today and we are sure everyone in the family will love it !!
#Foodlab #ChickenPulao #MagicalRecipe #Rice #Chicken #Pulao
Cooking time 30-35 Min. Serving 4-5
Rice 500 gm
Chicken 500 gm
Oil 150 ml
Ginger Garlic Paste 1 Tbsp
Star Anise 1
Black cardamom 2
Bay leaf 1
Cinnamon Stick 2
Salt 1-1/2 Tbsp
Red Chilli 1 Tbsp
Red Chilli flakes 1 Tsp
Green Chillies 10-12
– Heat oil in pan
– Cut onion and add in pan. Fry until light brown.
– Add Ginger Garlic Paste and cook while stirring.
– Add chopped tomatoes and mix well.
– Add cloves ,star anise, cardamom, black cardamom, Bay leaf, Cinnamon stick. Mix well.
-Add chicken, salt, red chilli, red chilli flakes and mix well. Cover the lid and simmer for 10 minutes on medium – low flame.
– Add soaked rice, water and mix well.
-Add chillies and simmer for 10-15 minutes.