Missing “Mirchon Ka Salan” serves in wedding?? Learn to make particular Hyderabdi (Deccan) style “Mirchon Ka Salan”. This quick and easy recipe by our chef is similar to the one made by professional Bawarchis in parties. Try this tangy and delicious recipe today, as a side dish in your lunch or dinner to tantalize your taste buds!!
#Foodlab #MirchonKaSalan #MagicalRecipe #MirchiKaSalan #Mirchikasalanrecipe #HyderabadiMirchiKaSalan #MirchonKaSalanRecipe #HariMirchKaSalan #HyderabadiMirchonKaSalan #MirchiKaSalanHyderabadi #HomemadeMirchiKaSalan #HowToMakeMirchiKaSalan #ShadiyonWalaMirchicKaSalan #HowToMakeHyderabadiMirchiKaSalan #HyderabadiMirchiKaSalanRecipe
Cooking time 20 Min. Serving 4-5
Sesame Seeds (Til) ½ Cup
Oil 250 ml
Cumin seeds 1 Tbsp
Black Seeds ¼ Tsp
Curry Leaves 3 Stalks
Onion (Chopped) 2
Green Chilli (Large) ½ Kg
Ginger- Garlic Paste 1 Tbsp
Salt 2 Tsp
Coriander Powder 1 Tbsp
Coconut Powder 1 Tbsp
Turmeric Powder ¼ Tsp
Tamarind Pulp ½ Cup
– Put sesame seeds in frying pan. Add cumin seeds and roast until turned light brown. Grind it.
– Heat oil in pan. Add ¼ Tsp Cumin seeds, Black Seeds, Curry Leaves and finely chopped onions. Cook while stirring until onion turned light brown.
– Add Green Chillies, Ginger- Garlic Paste, Salt, Coriander Powder, Coconut Powder, Turmeric Powder and grinded cumin and sesame seeds. Mix well.
– Add water, cover the lid and cover and cook on low flame for 7-10 minutes.
– Add three stalks of Curry Leaves.
– Add 250ml of water and mix. Simmer for 7-10 minutes on low flame.