Food Lab brings most awaited recipe of Hot and Sour Soup for you to make it quickly at home with “Chop Fresh Chinese Mix Veggies” pack. So, warm up your winters with this appetizing and wholesome Hot and Sour Soup to give warm-hearted treat to your family and friends.
Cooking time 20 Min. Serving 8-9
Oil 5 tbsp
Chopped ginger 1 tbsp
Chopped garlic 1 tbsp
Green chillies 6-7
Mushrooms ½ cup
Pack of Mix Veggies by ‘Chop Fresh’ 500 gm (https://www.chopfresh.pk)
Water 2.5 ltr
Salt 1-1/2 tbsp
Black pepper ½ tbsp
Sugar 1 tbsp
Vinegar 5 tbsp
Soya sauce 5 tbsp
Chilli sauce 5 tbsp
Boiled macaroni 1 cup
Corn flour and water mixture:
Corn flour 4 tbsp Water ½ cup
– Take oil in a pot and add chopped ginger, chopped garlic and green chillies. Mix well.
– Add mushrooms and saute for 2 minutes.
– Add mix veggies from ‘Chop Fresh’. Saute for 2 minutes on high flame.
– Add water and mix it. Bring it to boil.
– Add salt, black pepper, sugar, vinegar, soya sauce, Chilli sauce and Boiled macaroni. Cook for 2 minutes on medium flame.
– Add the mixture of corn flour and water and cook for 5 minutes on medium flame.
– Ready to serve.