Potatoes cutlets are loved by all. Try this special recipe of scrumptious potato Haray Bharay Cutlets paired with fresh veggies to serve them as snack or in a lunch or dinner. Try it to today and share your feed back with us.
#Foodlab #CookItRight #MagicalRecipe #IftarRecipe #CookAtHome #PotatoCutlets #Cutlets
Cooking time 20 Min. Serving 6-7
Boiled Potatoes 1 Kg
Onion 3 Medium
Green Chillies 7
Spring Onion (Green) 3
Coriander 1 cup
Boiled Chopped Chicken 150 gm
Salt 1 Tsp
Black Pepper 1 Tsp
Lemon 2 Medium
Oil ½ Cup
– In a bowl, take boiled potatoes and mash them.
– Add chopped onion. salt, black pepper, chopped green chillies, spring onion, Coriander, chicken, chilli and lemon syrup and mix well with mashed potatoes.
– Now make a ball of potatoes and transform it in the shape of cutlets as shown in video.
– Dip the cutlets in beaten eggs and coat with bread crumbs
– Keep refrigerated for 3-4 hours.
– Shallow fry on medium flame until turned golden brown.
– Take them out and serve with the ‘Date-Tamarind’ & ‘Mint-Coriander’ dips https://bit.ly/2VtbmAM.