Try out this easy recipe of ‘Garlic Chowmein’ made in a perfect Chinese restaurant style. Garlic Chowmein makes a perfect combo with Chicken to make it healthy and delicious meal for everyone in the family to love it!
#Foodlab #CookItRight #MagicalRecipe #GarlicChowmein #CookAtHome
Cooking time 30 Min. Serving 3-4 persons
Chowmein (Boiled) 250 grams
Boneless Chicken 250 grams
Oil 100 ml
Garlic Cloves 3
Salt 1 Tsp
Black Pepper 1 Tsp
Garlic Powder 1½ Tbsp
White Vinegar 1 Tbsp
Soya Sauce 3 Tbsp
– Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
– Add garlic and sauté.
– Add chicken and stir-fry till half done.
– Add salt, black pepper, garlic powder, white vinegar and soya sauce. Mix well.
– Cover the pan and cook for five minutes on medium flame.
– Add boiled chowmein and mix with chicken.
– Garnish with spring onion leaves and serve.