To say perfect good-bye to this winter, our Chef brings ‘Gajar Ka Halwa’ . This wonderfully warm and filling winter delight will surely tantalize taste buds of your family and guests. So just try this simple, yet appetizing recipe at home and do share your feedback with us!!
#FoodLab #CookItRight #MagicalRecipe
Cooking time 02 Hrs. Serving 10-12
- Carrots 2 kg
- Milk 2 Ltr
- Cardamom Powder 1 Tsp
- Sugar 400 gms
- Desi Ghee 1 Cup
- Almonds 100 gm
- Pistachio 50 gms
- Akhrot 100 gms
- Khoya 125 gms
- – Peel the skin of carrots.
- – Grate the carrot into long threads as possible and put it in pan.
- – Add milk and cook on medium flame
- – Add cardamom powder and mix well
- – Get to boil and keep stirring occasionally. Make sure carrots are uniformly cooked and doesn’t get burnt from the bottom.
- – Simmer for 1 hour or till the milk is evaporated almost completely.
- – Add sugar and ghee and saute for 10-15 minutes, until dry
- – Serve hot halwa garnished with almonds, pistachios , akhrot and khoya.