Cooking Time 30 Minutes
Rich, aromatic, and flavorful rice is all you need to make your dining zestful!
Try out this ‘Fried Rice’ recipe by our Chef.
- Rice 250 gm
- Capsicum 01 medium
- Carrot 01 medium
- Cabbage ½ small
- Spring onion 01 small
- Egg 01
- Oil ¾ Tbsp
- Salt ½ Tsp
- Black Pepper ½ Tsp
- Soya Sauce 2 Tsp
- Chicken powder ½ Tbsp
- Heat oil in pan for 2/3 minutes
- Beat egg and put it in a pan
- Add one pinch of salt and black pepper. Stir egg to scramble
- Remove egg and put it in a plate
- Chop capsicum and carrot into small pieces. Put them in pan and stir fry until light cooked
- Add cabbage, boiled rice, soya sauce, black pepper, salt, chicken powder.
- Mix well
- Add scrambled egg and spring onion
- Serve with the curry of your choice
- Enjoy! 🙂