Today, try this delicious, easy and classic French Toast recipe for breakfast or brunch by @Food Lab ! These French Toast recipe, drizzled with honey syrup, is absolute love to make and will take minutes to put on table as a perfect addition in breakfast menu!
#Foodlab #FrenchToast #CookItRight #Breakfast #Egg #Toast
Cooking time 20 Min. Serving 3-4
Eggs 02 pieces
Sugar 2 Tbsp
Milk 1/3 Cup
Vanilla Essence 1 Tsp
Cinnamon Powder ¼ Tsp
Butter 1 Tbsp
– Take egss in a bowl. Add sugar and whisk well until mixed together.
– Add milk, Vanilla Essence and Cinnamon Powder and whisk again.
– Grease frying pan with the butter
– Dip bread slice in the egg mixture on both sides.
Note: Avoid dipping for long time; otherwise the French Toast may become Soggy
– Place the bread on pan over medium heat and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
– Serve with honey or any syrup of your choice.