In this winter, try this special “Fish Biryani” recipe from Food Lab to give delicious surprise to your family. Made with ready to cook fresh fish pack from Aimaan Foods (To Order: www.aimaanfoods.com), this recipe of Fish Biryani will surely tantalize the taste buds of seafood lovers to make a perfect treat for them!
Cooking time 40 Min. Serving 4-5
Black pepper 10
Green Cardamom 3
Cinnamon Stick 2
Bay Leaf 1
Fennel Seeds 1 Tbsp
Coriander Seeds 1 Tbsp
Cumin Seeds 1 Tbsp
Yogurt 1 Cup
Salt 1 Tbsp
Red Chilli 1 Tbsp
Red Chilli Flakes 1 Tbsp
Turmeric Powder ½ Tsp
Green Chillies 5-6
Fresh Coriander ¼ Cup
Cumin Seeds 1 Tsp
Oil 1 Cup
Ginger-Garlic Paste 1 Tbsp
Fish Slices 500 gms
Rice 700 gms
– Take pan and add Black pepper, Cloves, Green Cardamom, Cinnamon Stick, Bay Leaf, Fennel Seeds, Coriander Seeds and Cumin Seeds, Saute for 3 minutes on medium flame. Grind well to make All Spices Powder. Keep aside.
– Blend Green Chillies, Fresh Coriander leaves and Cumin Seeds to prepare Green Chilli paste.
– Take a bowl. Add Yogurt, Salt, Red Chilli, Red Chilli Flakes, Turmeric Powder, Green Chilli paste and All Spices powder. Whisk well to prepare Biryani Masala.
– Heat oil in pan Add onion saute until translucent. Add Ginger-Garlic Paste and cook onion until turns brown.
– Add Biryani Masala and cook until oil gets separated.
– Cook fish pieces in Biryani Masala. Take out fish when half done and keep aside.
– Add rice (already soaked and partially cooked) in cooking pot. Add biryani masala, fresh coriander, mint leaves and fried onions. Add another layer of rice.
– Place fish slices on rice and add lemon syrup over it. Add coriander leaves, mint leaves and fried onions. Add gold color.
– Cover the pot and steam cook for 10-12 minutes on low flame.
– Ready to serve.