Today, try this moist and tender “Dum Ka Keema” with full of aroma and taste by @Food Lab. Made with Fresh Veal Mince from Aimaan Foods, this smoked and spicy “Dum Ka Keema” is what you should be eating this weekend!
Cooking time 30 Min. Serving 4-5
Veal mince 500 gms (To Order www.aimaanfoods.com)
Raw papaya 2 tbsp
Yogurt ½ cup
Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
Salt 1 tsp
Red chilli ½ tbsp.
Red chilli flakes ½ tbsp.
Kashmiri red chilli ½ tbsp.
All spices ½ tbsp.
Coriander powder ½ tbsp.
Cumin powder ½ tsp
Green cardamom powder ½ tsp
Mace and nutmeg ½ tsp
Gram flour 2 tbsp
Fried onion ½ cup
Oil 3 tbsp
– Take minced veal in a bowl and add raw papaya. Mix it with hand and marinate for 2-3 hour.
– Add yogurt, ginger garlic paste, salt, red chilli, Kashmiri red chilli, red chilli flakes, All spices, Coriander powder, green cardamom powder, Mace and nutmeg, Gram flour and fried onions a bowl. Mix the ingredients well.
– Add the masala in the marinated veal and add oil in it. Mix well.
– Add some oil in a pan and add the minced veal in it. Cook for 5 minutes on medium high flame.
– Cook for 15 minutes on low flame.
– Place a hot coal in aluminum foil in the center of the pan. Pour some oil on the hot coal.
– Cover for 15 minutes and serve.