Are you up for some quick, easy and spicy meal for lunch or dinner? Try ‘Desi Chicken Karahi’ recipe by our Chef with strong taste of desi aroma, making it perfect for your taste buds.
#Foodlab #CookItRight #MagicalRecipe #DesiChickenKarahi
Cooking time 30 Min. Serving 5-6
Chicken 1 kg
Ginger-Garlic paste 2Tbsp
Yogurt (Beaten) 500ml
Salt 1 Tsp
Red Chili 2Tsp
Cumin(crushed) 1 Tbsp
Kasoori methi 1 Tsp
Garam Masala 1 Tsp
Green Chilies 2-3
– Cut tomatoes into pieces.
– Heat oil in pan and saute ginger garlic paste in it.
– Add tomatoes and cook them while mixing.
– Add chicken and mix well while cooking at low flame.
– Add yogurt, salt, red chili, cumin and kasoori methi. Mix well while cooking on low flame.
– Simmer for 10 minutes on medium flame.
– Add garam masala, green chillies and coriander leaves .
– Mix and serve with Naans of your choice.