Give your taste buds the perfect treat with this irresistible tangy ‘Dahi Baray’ recipe by Food Lab. This exclusive tempting Recipe of Dahi Baray will surely win hearts of your family and friends. Do try it today and amaze everyone!
Cooking Time: 20 mins Serves 5-6
Yogurt ½ kg
Salt ½ tsp
Crushed red chilli 1 tsp
Chat masala 1 tsp
Water 500 ml
Gram flour 1 cup
Salt 1 tsp
Red chilli 1 tsp
Baking soda ¼ tsp
Water 1 cup
Oil 1 cup
Sliced Onion 1/8 cup
Chopped garlic 2 tbsp
Curry leaves 9-10
Green chillies 3
- Take yogurt in a bowl.
- Add salt, crushed red chilli and chat masala in the bowl. Beat well.
- Take it out in a dish and water. Mix it well
- Take gram flour in a bowl. Add salt, red chilli and baking soda. Mix it well
- Add water and mix it very well.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the pakora until golden brown.
- Add the pakoras in the dish.
- Take oil in a pan and add onion, chopped garlic, curry leaves and green chillies. Saute them for 3 minutes on high flame.
Add them in the dish and serve.