Today on Iftar, try this ‘Crispy Chicken Pakora’ recipe to bring delight in your Iftar menu. These addictively delicious and crispy chicken bites are not only flavorful but are also tender and juicy for everyone in the family to love it!. Serve it with our exclusive Date-Tamarind’ & ‘Mint-Coriander’ chutnies https://bit.ly/2VtbmAM to get best taste out of it.
#Foodlab #CookItRight #MagicalRecipe #IftarRecipe #CookAtHome #CrispyChickenPakora
Cooking time 20Min. Serving 3-4
Boneless Chicken 500 gms
Ginger-Garlic Paste 1 Tsp
Salt ½ Tbsp
Red Chilli (Crushed) 1 Tbsp
Cumin Powder 1 Tsp
Garam Masala 1 Tsp
Coriander Powder 1 Tsp
Turmeric Powder ¼ Tsp
Green chilli 2-3
Curry Leaves 3-4
Coriander Leaves ½ cup
Egg White 1
Gram Flour (Baisan) 1 cup
Water 150 ml
– Take chicken (cut in small pieces) in a bowl.
– Add Ginger-Garlic Paste, Salt, Red Chilli (Crushed), Cumin Powder, Garam Masala, Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder, Lemon syrup, Green chilli, Curry Leaves, Coriander Leaves, Onion and Egg White.
– Mix them well with chicken. Keep Aside
– Take Gram Flour (Baisan) in another bowl.
– Add water and mix to prepare a batter.
– Mix batter with chicken to make a thick stiff mixture.
Note: The mixture must be thick and not loose the batter.
– Heat oil in cooking pan (or Kadai) for deep frying. Note: Check if the oil is hot enough by dropping a small portion of dough. It has to rise slowly without browning. Regulate the flame to Medium
– Slide the chicken pieces in the oil one after the other.
– Stir fry the chicken until turn golden and crisp.
– Take them out and serve with the ‘Date-Tamarind’ & ‘Mint-Coriander’ https://bit.ly/2VtbmAM dips .