Try this easy and best recipe of “Classic Cappucino” to try it at home and feel the warmth and genuine taste of cappuccino in cold winters.
#Foodlab #ClassicCappucino #MagicalRecipe #Coffee #Cappucino #Espresso
Cooking time 15 Min. Serving 2-3
Sugar ½ cup
Instant coffee ¼ cup
Hot water 4 tbsp
Fresh milk 2 cups
Instant Coffee 1 tbsp
Boiled milk 1 cup
– Take sugar, instant coffee and hot water in a bowl.
– Beat until it changes color to light brown and becomes frothy to form a coffee paste.
– Add the paste in a jar (Note: It can be refrigerated up to 2 weeks)
– Add fresh milk in a pot and bring it to boil.
– Add coffee paste in a cup and add boiled milk in it.