On this, you shouldn’t miss this tempting recipe of Chullu Kebab. The juicy, succulent and tasty Chullu Kababs paired with flavorful butter rice is sure to elevate the taste profile to another level. So try this easy n scrummy recipe of Chullu Kebab on this Eid to impress family and friends with your culinary talents!
#Foodlab #CheloKebab #MagicalRecipe #ChulluKebab #Kebab #Rice #EidUlAdha
Cooking time 30 Min. Serving 3-4
Ingredients (For Chullu Kebab):
Beef (Minced) 500 gms
Ginger-Garlic Paste ½ Tsp
Salt 1 Tsp
Black Pepper ½ Tsp
Turmeric Powder ¼ Tsp
Green Chilli Paste 1 Tbsp
Lemon ½ Tsp
Bread Crumbs 1½ Tbsp
Ingredients (For Rice):
Butter 2 Tbsp
Rice 1 Cup
Saffron ¼ Tsp
Method for Chullu Kebab:
– Blend onion and remove excess water with the help of strainer.
– Take beef mince in a bowl. Add Ginger-Garlic paste, salt, black pepper, turmeric powder, green chilli paste, blended onion and Lemon zest. Mix well with beef mince.
– Apply oil in flat skewer and roll over mince on skewer in the form of Kebabs.
– Heat oil in shallow pand and fry kebabs from both sides on low-medium flame until full cooked.
– Keep Aside
Method for Butter Rice:
– Heat butter in cooking pan to melt it.
– Mix boiled rice with butter.
– Soak saffron with warm water for five minutes and add in rice.
– Take out rice in serving dish, place kebabs over it and serve with fried tomatoes and chillis.