Make this lip-smackingly delicious ‘Chinese Lemon Chicken’ with an irresistibly sticky, sweet and sour chinese lemon sauce and serve with ‘Fried Rice’ on this weekend and share your feedback with us! #Foodlab #CookItRight #MagicalRecipe
Cooking time 30 Min. Serving 3-4
Chicken (Boneless)500 Gms
Salt ¼ Tsp
White Pepper ¼ Tsp
Soya Sauce 2 Tbsp
Maida 2 Cup
Oil 2 Cups (for deep frying)
Chicken stok ½ cup
Soya Sauce 1½ Tbsp
Sugar 2 Tbsp
Oil 2 Tbsp
Garlic Cloves 2
Ginger 1 inch
Salt ¼ Tsp
Red Chilli (Crushed) ½ Tsp
Corn Flour 1 Tbsp
– Take chicken in a bowl.
– Add salt, white pepper, soya sauce and egg. Mix well and marinate for one hour.
– Take all purpose flour in another bowl and mix marinated chicken in it.
– Deep fry in oil until brown. Keep aside
– Put chicken stok in a bowl.
– Add soya sauce and sugar. Mix well. Keep aside
– Add oil in pan.
– Saute garlic and ginger in oil until light brown.
– Add chicken stok mixture in pan and cook.
– Add salt and red chilli while cooking on low flame.
– Add lemon syrup and lemon zest.
– Add corn flour and water and cook until the mixture becomes thick.
– Put already cooked chicken in pan and mix –
Serve with fried rice. For Fried Rice recipe: https://youtu.be/se8J75z94NA