Making ‘Momos’ at home was never been so easy. Today on Iftar, try something different with the “Chicken Momos” filled with juicy minced chicken and surprise everyone in the family. Serve it with our exclusive Date-Tamarind’ & ‘Mint-Coriander’ chutnies (https://bit.ly/2VtbmAM) to get best taste out of it.
#Foodlab #CookItRight #MagicalRecipe #IftarRecipe #CookAtHome #ChickenMomos #Momos #Dumplings #ChickenDumplings #DimSum #ChickenDimSum
Cooking time 40 Min. Serving 3-4
Ingredients (for Filling):
Chicken Mince 500 gms
Oil 3 Tbsp
Ginger – Garlic Paste 1 Tsp
Onion 2 (Chopped)
Green Chilli 3-4 (Chopped)
Salt 1/2 tsp
Black Pepper 1 Tsp
Soya Sauce 1 Tbsp
Spring Onion 2 Stalks
Ingredients (for Dough):
All purpose flour (Maida) 2 Cup
Salt To taste
Butter / desi ghee 1 Tsp
Water As Required
– Heat oil in Pan and add chicken mince in it.
– Add ginger-garlic paste and cook until half done.
– Add onion, green chillies, salt, black pepper, soya sauce and spring onion. Mix well and cook until fully cooked. Keep the filling aside.
– Take Maida in a bowl.
– Add salt, butter and water to prepare a dough
– Cover it and leave for 30 minutes.
– Take a small portion of dough and roll it to make a thin circle.
– Cut into a small circle.
– Put the chicken filling an bind it in Momos shape as shown in video
– Make all Momos with the same method.
– Put all Momos on mesh stand
– Take 2 cups of water in a pan and boil it.
– Put mesh stand in it and cover with lid. Steam it for 20 minutes.
– Take out Momos and serve it with our exclusive dips (https://bit.ly/2VtbmAM).
Note: This is Make n Freeze recipe. You may also prepare ‘Chicken MoMos’ and freeze them to cook it later.