Looking to try something different today. Try this easy, tender and juicy Chicken Shawarma. Paired with tangy ‘Tahini sauce’, it will surely amaze everyone on Iftar.
#Foodlab #CookItRight #MagicalRecipe #IftarRecipe #CookAtHome #Shawarma #FoodLabRecipes #ChickenShawarma #TahiniSauce #ArabicShawarma #RamzanRecipe #RamadanRecipes
Cooking time 35 Min. Serving 4-5
Ingredients (For Shawarma):
Boneless Chicken 500 gms
Yogurt 3 Tbsp
Salt ½ Tsp
Red Chilli (Powder) 2 Tsp
Ginger Powder 1 Tsp
Garlic Powder 1 Tsp
Coriander Powder ½ Tsp
Cumin Powder ¼ Tsp
Lemon Half Oil 3 Tbsp
Black Olives 4-5
Pita Bread 3-4
Butter paper/Aluminum foil for wrapping
Ingredients (For Tahini Sauce):
Boiled sesame seeds ½ cup
Boiled Garlic Cloves 5-6
Salt ¼ Tsp
Fresh Cream 3 Tbsp
Olive Oil ½ cup
Take chicken in a bowl.
– Add Yogurt, Salt, Red Chilli (Powder), Ginger Powder, Garlic Powder, Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder, Lemon. Mix all spices well with chicken.
– Marinate for 30 minutes.
– Heat oil in pan. Cook chicken until full done.
– Cut cucumber, onion and tomatoes, olives and Jalapenos and add in chicken.
– Mix well to prepare filling for Shawarma.
– In a blender jar, add sesame seeds, salt, fresh cream, garlic and olive oil. Blend to make a thick Tahini sauce.
– Take a Pita bread and spread Tahini sauce and Chilli sauce on it.
– Add chicken filling on bread and wrap it in butter paper.