Today keep it easy and quick in the kitchen and serve your family with this delicious lip-smacking Dhaba Style ‘Chicken Pyaaz’ by Food Lab. Boneless chicken bites paired with onion masala will give it an appetizing Dhaba-Style taste to it perfect meal for casual lunch/dinner.
#Foodlab #ChickenPyaz #MagicalRecipe
Cooking Time: 40 mins Serves 4-5
Chicken (Boneless) 250gms
Oil ½ Cup
Ginger garlic paste 1 Tsp
Salt ½ Tsp
Red ChilliPowder ½ Tsp
Red ChilliFlakes ½ Tsp
Turmeric Powder ¼ Tsp
Green Chillies 3-4
- Heat oil in Pan.
- Cut onions into slices and add in oil. Fry it on medium flame until turns translucent.
- Add chicken, ginger garlic paste, salt, red chilli powder, Red chilli flakes and turmeric powder in pan. Mix and stir cook until chicken changes its color.
- Add green chillies and mix.
- Cover the lid of the pan and simmer for ten minutes.
- Take out in the bowl and serve with naan of your choice.