Learn to make perfect bakery style Chicken Patties and add this delicious flaky home made Chicken Puff Patties to make your tea time special. Serve it with our exclusive Date-Tamarind’ & ‘Mint-Coriander’ chutnies (https://bit.ly/2VtbmAM) to get best taste out of it.
#Foodlab #ChcikenPatties #CookItRight #MagicalRecipe #CookAtHome #ChickenPuffPastry #Patties #ChickenPattiesRecipe #PuffPastry
Cooking time 45 Min. Serving 4-5
Chicken (Boiled) 250 gms
Butter 2 Tbsp
Onion (Chopped) 1
Salt ½ Tsp
Black Pepper ½ Tsp
All purpose flour (Maida) 2 Tbsp
Puff Pastry 1 Packet
Egg (Beaten) 1
– Heat butter in frying pan pan. Add onion and saute until translucent.
– Add Salt, Black Pepper and Maida. Mix with onion.
– Add boiled chicken and mix.
– Add milk and stir cook.
– Keep the chicken filling aside.
– Unfold the thawed puff pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface.
– Gently flatten with a roller
– Cut the sheet into circular shapes with the help of mould.
– Brush with the beaten egg and put 1 Tbsp of potato filling in the center. Cover it with the other cut pastry. Seal the ends tight with your fingers.
– Apply beaten egg on top of the pastry. Make all puff pastries in the same way.
– Coat the baking tray with oil.
– Place the filled patties on the baking tray.
– Bake the patties on the medium rack of a pre-heated oven until they are golden brown in color and cooked through (at 180 degrees for 40 – 45 Minutes).
– Take them out and serve with our ‘Date-Tamarind’ & ‘Mint-Coriander’ dips https://bit.ly/2VtbmAM.