Today try this mouth watering recipe of ‘Chicken Malai Handi’ from our chef. This quick, easy and simple Chicken Malai Handi Recipe will make your day special. Serve with our Garlic Naan (https://bit.ly/34xjkeS) to make it a complete meal.
#Foodlab #ChickenMalaiHandi #MagicalRecipe #ChickenHandi #ChickenMalaiHandiRecipe #MalaiChicken #MalaiHandi #MalaiHandiRecipe #ChickenRecipes #ChickenMalaiBoti #ChickenMalaiHandiFoodLab
Cooking time 30 Min. Serving 4-5
Chicken 500 gm
Salt ½ Tsp
Black Pepper ¼ Tsp
White Pepper ¼ Tsp
Cumin seed powder ¼ Tsp
Coriander Powder ¼ Tsp
Green Chilli Paste 1 Tbsp
Fresh Cream ¼ Cup
Onion (Medium) 2
Capsicum (Medium) 1
Oil ½ cup
Ginger-Garlic paste 1 Tbsp
Yogurt 250 gms
Take chicken in a bowl. Add salt, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Cumin seed powder, Coriander Powder, Green Chilli Paste and fresh cream. Mix well and keep aside.
– Cut onion and capsicum into pieces. Stir fry in oil for 2 minutes and keep aside.
– Heat oil in cooking pan.
– Add chopped onion and Ginger Garlic Paste and cook while stirring.
– Add chicken and yogurt.
– Cover the lid and cook on medium flame for ten minutes.
– Add fried onions and capsicum.
– Add green chillies
– Mix and serve with our Garlic Naan (https://bit.ly/34xjkeS) to make it a complete meal.