Looking for a pleasant start of a week? Our chef brings you an easy recipe of tempting ‘Chicken Kasturi Handi’ that you can make in the comfort of your own kitchen. Must try it today and share your experience with us! #Foodlab #CookItRight #MagicalRecipe
Cooking time 20-25 Min. Serving 4-5
Grinded Almond 2 Tbsp
Grinded Pistachio 2 Tbsp
Grinded Roasted Gram 2 Tbsp
Chicken (Boneless) 500 Gms (1/2 Kg)
Ginger Garlic Paste 1 Tbsp
Salt 1 Tsp
Red Chilli (Crushed) 1 Tsp
Cumin seeds 1 Tsp
Oil ¼ cup
Butter 2 Tbsp
Green Chillies 2
Cheese Slice 1
Water 2 Tbsp
– Take chicken in a bowl.
– Add salt, black pepper ginger-garlic paste, red chilli, cumin seeds, almond, pistachio and gram.
– Squeeze lemon to add lemon syrup.
– Mix all spices well to marinate chicken for one hour.
– Heat oil in cooking pan.
– Add butter
– Chop onion and add in oil. Saute until light brown
– Add marinated chicken and mix.
– Simmer for five minutes on medium flame
– Add water and cook for two minutes
– Serve with cheese slices and naan of your choice of your choice.